ORI Lightbar

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

ORI Lightbar

Post by border man »

Like the title says, one ORI bar for sale. It is brand new, never mounted. Did not come with the four bolts needed. Will fit the S-10 or Sonoma. S-10 will require minor trimming of the lip on the bottom of the grill. Sonoma will require the plastic bumper be modified so tht you can get a good metal to metal mounting. Both will require drilling. Paid $180+ for it, looking at $125 OBO plus shipping. I think you can't buy these anymore.

[size=75]I didn't do it, it was already like that when I got it.[/size]
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

Any takers?? Can someone link this sale on ZR-2.com
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

I really like the look of those. Not a bad design for a light bar in that it is up off the front so it doesn't get drug across obstacles, yet not up against the front so the grill can still be pulled when needed. It would work well with a hitch mounted winch. Lots of positives for this light bar.

I would be all over it if I didn't already have bumper guards installed.

I will link it over on ZR2.com. Sure would rather see it end up on a crew cab though.

EDIT: ZR2.com ad

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

The more I look at this bar the more I like it. But I don't have the money to deal with you for it right now.

I could scrape some cash together if, you would take my offer, which the best I could do is $120 shipped. Which im sure you will get more then that for it. But if it turns out you can't sell it, contact me, maybe we can work something out.

I didn't plan on getting a light bar till next year, but if the price is right, you can't turn down a deal! lol. BTW, is the trimming on the grill anything major? And Do you need normal bolts, or is it something specialized?
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Dibs for fallvitals at $125 plus shipping. If, he can't come up with the cash in a couple of weeks then, I will buy it and hopefully store it at your place.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

Im also going to add here, I found this Ori bar online at offroadwarehouse, it is still in production for $125 plus shipping (edit, ones $125, the other is $140). So, with that being the case, im not as interested in buying this now, as I thought it was out of production, but ill say again, if you have a hard time finding a buyer, contact me and we can try to work something out. :wink:
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

fallvitals wrote:Im also going to add here, I found this Ori bar online at offroadwarehouse, it is still in production for $125 plus shipping (edit, ones $125, the other is $140). So, with that being the case, im not as interested in buying this now, as I thought it was out of production, but ill say again, if you have a hard time finding a buyer, contact me and we can try to work something out. :wink:
Your bar costs 140.99 plus shipping, mine is 125. It is the eliminator bar. Call to see how long it is before they make you one, if ORI is even making them anymore. As for bolts, they are standard thread bolts available at home depot/ace/lowe's etc..
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

border man wrote:
Your bar costs 140.99 plus shipping, mine is 125. It is the eliminator bar. Call to see how long it is before they make you one, if ORI is even making them anymore. As for bolts, they are standard thread bolts available at home depot/ace/lowe's etc..
I saw that once I posted. $140 for the eliminator. I sent them a message asking about production, if it as in "danger" of going out of production. Waiting for a reply.

Don't get me wrong, if I was in the market for one now, I would be all over this. I didn't plan to get one till next year, but if its still in production (I'll find out soon) im not in much of a hurry. But I wish I could solve your "problem" for you right now. :lol:
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I guess I am out of the loop on this one. Sorry, Border_man.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by fallvitals »

border man wrote:
Your bar costs 140.99 plus shipping, mine is 125. It is the eliminator bar. Call to see how long it is before they make you one, if ORI is even making them anymore.
I got a reply back,

"Hi,

The S10 bars are amongst the most popular and will be around as long as the vendor is in business.
We sell quite a few every month thanks to the ZR2USA forum
The vendor is local here in town and I talk to them a few times a week so I know whats up for sure with those light bars

Best Regards,

Jason Lang
Internet Sales Manager
www.offroadwarehouse.com
1-800-341-7757"

So, this item isnt a hard find like I first thought, but again, if you have a hard time selling it, contact me and see if we can't work something out, But I hope you get what you want out of it :)
slammed98gmc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by slammed98gmc »

bar still available?
[size=75] 2001 sonoma crew cab-6" superlift-2" bl , 33x12.5 grapplers,zr2 rear axle-skidz cutout flares - L31 5.7L

98 sonoma - lt1/th350 -s480 turbo- 9.4@139mph - [url]http://www.slammed98gmc.com[/url] [/size]
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

fallvitals wrote:
border man wrote:
Your bar costs 140.99 plus shipping, mine is 125. It is the eliminator bar. Call to see how long it is before they make you one, if ORI is even making them anymore.
I got a reply back,

"Hi,

The S10 bars are amongst the most popular and will be around as long as the vendor is in business.
We sell quite a few every month thanks to the ZR2USA forum
The vendor is local here in town and I talk to them a few times a week so I know whats up for sure with those light bars

Best Regards,

Jason Lang
Internet Sales Manager
www.offroadwarehouse.com
1-800-341-7757"

So, this item isnt a hard find like I first thought, but again, if you have a hard time selling it, contact me and see if we can't work something out, But I hope you get what you want out of it :)

The bar is made by ORI (off road inovations) I live here in SoCal close to where these bars are made and sold and I have one myself. The websites that are selling them were down or not offering them for a while. when I got mine I had to jump through hoops to finaley get it, two trips to offroadwarehouse in Vista, CA to get it. I paid about $140.00 for mine and that was me picking it up.
[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

Still available.