Supercharged S-10 SS for sale $6,500

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

klep

Supercharged S-10 SS for sale $6,500

Post by klep »

I have a 94 SS, Wynjammer supercharger pushing 9 psi and a Alkycontrol methanol injection kit. Motor is bored 0.30 with ported heads, 60,000 miles on rebuild. Flexalit e-fan, MSD blaster coil, Flowmaster 40 w/ high flow cat. Transmission rebuilt 20,000 ago. Corvette Servo, 2400 stall, shift kit, V8 boost valve and new springs. Rear end rebuilt Feb 08. Zexel Torsen posi out of a camero ss, 3:73 richmond gear, Lakewood traction bars. New nitto drag radials on rear and ZQ8 rims. Painted 3 years ago shaved tailgate handle, molded roll pan. Interior trimmed in pearl white. All paint Sikkens. Billet grill inserts, SS mirrors. Alpine mids and tweets, 10" Directed Sub, 600 watt amp. Professionally dyno tuned by Carolina Auto Masters. 300hp/330tq. This truck is my daily driver. I take it to the track about twice a year, driven pretty easy the rest of the time. Runs consistantly 9.1-9.3 in the 1/8. Get 20 mpg in the city. Minor tear in drivers seat which is common. I've got my sites set on another project so the price is set well below what I was originally asking.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz212/kklep/

Also thinking about selling my 03 Crew zr5. All stock. Red with 75,000. Just replaced all seals in the rear end and bearings. Good ride with new BFG All terrians. Both trucks get synthetic oil only. Let me know if you're interested in either. Sorry, pics of the ZR5 on request, I didn't have any on file. Asking $10,500 for it.