Advance Auto Online Discount Codes

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Advance Auto Online Discount Codes

Post by F9K9 »

Advance Auto Parts is making a big push for online sales and a bunch of your parts could be in stock at your local store(s). Just sign up for a free account at ADVANCE and you'll start getting emails with some pretty good deals. An example is listed below. To get to it click HERE. It's valid until 12/21/10. We need to keep this one updated for fellow members the same way that we try to keep the RockAuto.com discount current.
F9K9 wrote:The link that I provided was for online ordering. Order it online and if, it is in stock, drive to your local store and it will be already pulled for you. Beats their employee discount. A fellow club member is a manager at one locally and I use the process almost exclusively.
..............................CODE
15%.......................EMW53 - ($5 off $30 or more)
25%.......................EMW14 - ($10 off $40 or more)
40%.......................EMW25 - ($20 off orders over $50)
40%.......................EMW37 - ($30 off orders over $75)
25%.......................EMW41 - ($40 off orders over $100)
25%.......................EMW52 - ($50 off orders over $200)
20%.......................EMW20 - (20% off all orders – no minimum)
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]