Selling my car

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

Glassjaw
Regular
Regular

Selling my car

Post by Glassjaw »

Since buying my crew cab i decided to sell my Saturn SL2. Its been a great car and need minimal work. Mainly a passenger side wheel bearing and the catalytic convertor since i hollowed it out. would like to get 2200. If your interested shoot me a message.
2002 Chevy Crew Cab LS
1993 S10 Standard cab, Short bed (summer fun) 5.7 TBI 4.10 rear 700r4 Stage II 2 inch spindles 2 inch springs 4 inch blocks
nebby58
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Selling my car

Post by nebby58 »

How many miles?
"It says the install time is only a half an hour"-me
"Better add three more on top of that"-family
Glassjaw
Regular
Regular

Post by Glassjaw »

Sorry i guess i shouldve specified. Its a 2000 with 144k on it. its got a ton of new parts. new water pump, new ECTS (brass), Clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing have maybe 10k on them. 2 sets of wheels, 1 factory with hubcaps, 1 american racing 5 stars (15 inch). 5 speed, moon roof, I switched it to the green antifreeze when i put the water pump and thermostat it. newer tune up, K&N filter, Twin Cam engine. New radiator (the air conditioning will need recharged)
2002 Chevy Crew Cab LS
1993 S10 Standard cab, Short bed (summer fun) 5.7 TBI 4.10 rear 700r4 Stage II 2 inch spindles 2 inch springs 4 inch blocks
nebby58
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by nebby58 »

Sorry, just saw your location. I was going to say that I have a lotta buddies getting school permits and they would jump on that oppertunity. If you want to sell it, target the high schoolers. They'll drive anything with 4 wheels that moves. They would love this car.
"It says the install time is only a half an hour"-me
"Better add three more on top of that"-family
Glassjaw
Regular
Regular

Post by Glassjaw »

I bought it a couple years ago and this has been without a doubt one of the best cars i have ever owned. I really hate to get rid of it but my fiance refuses to learn how to drive it and right now its just sitting in the driveway getting rained on lol. i start it every few days and let it warm up make sure everything is ok.
2002 Chevy Crew Cab LS