Random Parts for sale, Electrical, Audio etc.

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Random Parts for sale, Electrical, Audio etc.

Post by ApproachMedium »

Found a bunch of things in the closet that I really do not need any longer and putting them up on the block here.

3 single DIN head units, $20 each
1 JVC KD-G200 CD player Only has single set of preouts.
1 JVC KD-S890 CD-MP3 player Has front and rear preouts
1 Sony XR-4890 Tape deck unit. Has single preouts, comes with its factory wire harness

I have to fit either of the two JVC units a wire harness already made up to fit a first gen blazer/pickup. It may plug in to some of the second gen models but I know the plugs were slightly different. I also have one Metra adapter plate complete configured for a 1st gen blazer/s10 pickup. If you need the wire harness, truck side, that comes in our Crews I have that one too, it is just not attached to a stereo side of any harness, you will have to make that up yourself.

1 Line out converter $10, stereo two channel. Used for adding an amp or sub amp to a factory system that does not have RCA preouts. Can be used for adding external amp to the factory head unit in your truck.

1 Driver side power window motor- $20 Tested working. Somewhere I have the passenger side one also, if you ask nicely hopefully I can find it and I would sell two for one.

1 Combination switch/wiper stalk. $50. Used working pull from my truck. Replaced because I thought it was my high beam issue but was not. Has minor wear over the cruise lettering but it is in good shape otherwise and ready for use. Has cruise, delay wipers etc. Removed from 2002 crew. Wells Part # SW1866

1 Idle Air Control sensor. $5 Used working pull from my truck, again was another item I thought was a problem but was not. BWD Part # WT3036Z

1 Side terminal battery cable. $10 65 inch long 4 gauge. New in box, never installed. Appears to be one used for the ground side, has one crimp on lead coming from the battery terminal.

2 2 1/4 inch, 3/8 U bolt Exhaust Clamps new in box. $5 for the pair.

Photos of any item can be posted upon request. I do not have the manuals for any of the stereos but they are available on all of the manufactures websites I have checked! Thanks!
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ