HPPIII

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

Scmelton
Regular
Regular

HPPIII

Post by Scmelton »

I have a hypertech power programer that's for a 2003 S10 4.3 v6. I think it is missing one of the octane settings, I believe there should have been three and there are only two. I removed this from my truck when I traded it in. I will ship this free including shipping to the first one that responds with interest to this post as appreciation for all the help I had recieved over the years here on this site. My ph # is (909) five 5 three-8 two one 0.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: HPPIII

Post by HenryJ »

:popcorn:

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Scmelton
Regular
Regular

Post by Scmelton »

I also have a stock hood (blue) and a after market tailgate if anyone is interested, that would have to be local pick up only. SoCal IE area.
northsnoma
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by northsnoma »

Dibs on the hypertech programmer man! I'm bringing my CC back to life and this forum has been awesome, in some ways far better than any manual could explain.
- Jon
2002 Sonoma Crew
Scmelton
Regular
Regular

Post by Scmelton »

Ok Jon, I got your pm. It will be in the mail Monday or Tuesday. Hope you enjoy it.
northsnoma
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by northsnoma »

Thank you sir! You are very kind and I suspect some good karma will be coming your way :thumb:
2002 Sonoma Crew
Scmelton
Regular
Regular

Post by Scmelton »

Thanks Jon, I appreciate the good will. On the tundra site I visit, they have a thread stickied called pay it forward. I recieved a free brand new 3/1 level kit that a guy had in his garage and never put on his truck, he decided to go with Icon coilovers insted. I didn't have anything tundra related to pay it forwad, so I decided to come over here and pay it forward. :wink:
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

:bow:

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
northsnoma
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by northsnoma »

Haha nice thinking, over on my dualsport motorcycle forum we have the "Good karma Free gear thread." Every time I drop a nut or fudge somethin up and it works out in my favor I think of that hydraulic brake light switch I gave away :rock:
2002 Sonoma Crew