ZR5 Running Boards

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

stepasyd
Crew
Crew

ZR5 Running Boards

Post by stepasyd »

just putting this out there, don't have a set of replacement wheels to put on right now, would have to arrange to order them, and have them put on the tires the ZR5's are on now...before i could sell them..

looking to get soft 8's or imitation beadlock d-windows...so i figured i'd put the word out there on these, located in southeast NC, would prefer to deal locally, as opposed to having to ship. like i said, don't know what to ask for these, so input would be appreciated on that, as well as offers, it's all up for discussion...

wheels are in excellent condition, I've had the truck 2 weeks, 2nd owner, was previously owned by and older guy..they've been well maintained...

the running boards just weren't my thing...they would be able to work on a 4 door blazer as well, right? besides having to improvise on mounting them, since the ZR5's have the studs in the frame for them...like i said, just putting this out there, located in southeast NC, about 2 hours from everywhere surrounding..it seems...2 hours from the coast, 2 hours from charlotte, and 2 hours from raleigh...
mud monkey1
Regular
Regular

Re: ZR5 Wheels, ZR5 Running Boards

Post by mud monkey1 »

why is there only 1 running board in your pics. what are they made of, steel.
zjrebel
Regular
Regular

Post by zjrebel »

Where exactly are you located? Looking for a set of running boards for my CC. Oh yeah how much?
stepasyd
Crew
Crew

Post by stepasyd »

because i didn't have any specific pics of them...just pics of the truck in general...the 2nd pic was after they removed. the 3rd pic was intended to be a closeup of the wheel, but the running board snuck in the pic. and yea, they are steel, with the plastic step sections.

zipcode is 28352. open to serious offers. better pics coming today.
_STUCKY
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by _STUCKY »

I don't mean to high jack this thread, but I've got no use for my steps and bed rails and plastic bed liner. If anyone wants them, send me a pm. I took them off as soon as the truck got home after buying it. I'm in Illinois.
stepasyd
Crew
Crew

Post by stepasyd »

meh...oh well..

here are more pics, as I promised..

the actual running boards are in really good shape, the brackets coming off of the frame could use some attention, as in a respray, looks like the paint was knocked off by debris coming off of the front tires..i do have all the nuts that held these on also.
mud monkey1
Regular
Regular

Post by mud monkey1 »

how much do you want for the running boards. would you ship to canada. what are they made of. this question is for anyone
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

The tube is aluminum, if I am not mistaken. Shipping to Canada may not be an option. USPS is the least problematic way and those would exceed the maximum length. USPS and FedEx can charge duty and that can be ridiculous at times. Check out the shipping sticky.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by ApproachMedium »

I recall from the sliders thread that the running boards from a crew wont fit a blazer. Just figured I would add that in. The wheelbase is different between the two vehicles.

I wish I had time to come down to NC for the wheels. These are my fav stock S10 wheels. I am going to florida memorial day weekend however, taking the Auto Train because its free for me.
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ
mud monkey1
Regular
Regular

Post by mud monkey1 »

im looking to fit them on 03 crew cab
Lilrob

Post by Lilrob »

Hey if u still have the wheelss for sale let me know
Coolrobr3@gmail.com :rock:
ApproachMedium wrote:I recall from the sliders thread that the running boards from a crew wont fit a blazer. Just figured I would add that in. The wheelbase is different between the two vehicles.

I wish I had time to come down to NC for the wheels. These are my fav stock S10 wheels. I am going to florida memorial day weekend however, taking the Auto Train because its free for me.
stepasyd
Crew
Crew

Post by stepasyd »

sorry, i sold them locally, a few weeks ago.