WTB Rear spash guards

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

WTB Rear spash guards

Post by ApproachMedium »

Looking for a set of the rear stock S10 splash guards. I would imagine the crew cab and regular S10 ones are the same but not sure. I already have a pair for the front but I have a blazer they can be transferred to if you have a set of 4 your looking to get rid of.

I need these for my 2002 crew. I did not know they existed till 2 weeks ago when I was on my road trip to chicago and saw two different LS crew cab trucks with these on, so I know they do exist.
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Re: WTB Rear spash guards

Post by killian96ss »

I actually had a set on my 01 CC, but removed and sold them because they hang low enough to get broken off when off roading. Mine were made by GM and IIRC I bought them from GM Parts Direct for about $60 for the set of 4. If you really want a set, make sure you get the ones made for the CC because the regular S10 And Blazer mud flaps will not fit the rear wheel opening because it is an Isuzu bed. My CC was a standard model, so I'm not sure if they will fit the ZR5 models?

Steve

Steve
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by ApproachMedium »

OK so I wonder if my local dealers will have them? (Theres TONS) I figured the CC bed was different, as everything I see on ebay and the parts sites does not look correct. I dont do any serious off roading with the vehicle so them getting caught on things wont be a concern. I figured adding something like this could help all the junk that seems to be getting kicked up and banging up the fresh paint on my new bed.
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

If you don't off road your truck the mud guards should last a long time and they do actually work pretty good at keeping all that road grime off the sides of your truck. I'm not sure if GM still makes them since these trucks have been out of production for almost 13 years now, but you could ask your local dealer to do a nationwide database search and see if any pop up.

Steve
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by ApproachMedium »

Thanks. Ill head to my local dealer tomorrow morning and ask. It couldnt hurt. They somehow found a heating element for my heated seats via the nationwide network. They had one in Ohio and one in Florida. Amazing.
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

ApproachMedium wrote:Thanks. Ill head to my local dealer tomorrow morning and ask. It couldnt hurt. They somehow found a heating element for my heated seats via the nationwide network. They had one in Ohio and one in Florida. Amazing.
I too, have a heating element out on my driver seat. Do you have the part number for the ones you got ?
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by ApproachMedium »

Horsehammerr wrote:
ApproachMedium wrote:Thanks. Ill head to my local dealer tomorrow morning and ask. It couldnt hurt. They somehow found a heating element for my heated seats via the nationwide network. They had one in Ohio and one in Florida. Amazing.
I too, have a heating element out on my driver seat. Do you have the part number for the ones you got ?

Unfortunately I do not have the part number. The work was done two years ago. I was able to go the the dealership and they were able to find it thru the parts network somehow.
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ