1994 S10 Blazer 4x4 for Sale

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

1994 S10 Blazer 4x4 for Sale

Post by ApproachMedium »

For sale a 1994 S10 blazer 4x4 4 door. Has a few ups and a few downs. I put some time in to this thing for a friend and now he does not need it anymore so I am selling it.

General features:
4.3L V6 200HP model, auto trains, 4x4 (not functional yet)
Power steering, windows, locks, mirrors, brakes, full power driver seat (all works!) Power lumbar pass seat.
Pioneer CD radio with USB and AUX supports Ipod and all new speakers.
Roof rack, alumnium wheels, overhead console with reading lights.

The good:
Engine runs great, well maintained. Transmission shifts well and drives like it should. Oil cooler lines replaced. New intake (stock). New fan clutch. Passes NJ state emissions. No SES.
Driver side fender replaced with a clean used fender, pass side fender brand new. Both units were painted and have no rust.
Dash wiring repaired properly after removing non functional alarm/remote start system.
Rear window has new struts so it stays open when you lift it up.
Front end has all new ball joints, sway bar bushings etc. New front bearings left and right.
NO water leaks on driver or passenger side floor. Common issue I have had in the past with these trucks. I sealed the holes in the driver and passenger side kick panels properly when I replaced the fenders. You will not have puddles in this truck or that moldy smell!
Has new exhaust system replaced cat back. Has a cherry bomb muffler so its got some sound to it, but nothing super loud.
Interior in decent shape. Seats are still comfy and pretty clean. Dash is not too bad but has a crack in the vinyl above the radio.

The bad:
4x4 not functional. Drive shaft was removed, but I have a replacement. 4x4 diff lock cable is frozen but I also have a new one for that also. It may need the vac switch or the solinoid also but I have not checked. I just havent had time to go after this problem just yet. The controller does work as it does throw the status lights on the switch when the truck is started.
Both rear power windows need new motors.
Driver side and passenger side front doors have new window motors but driver side window needs new tracks. The window does work it just needs to be lowered carefully.
Driver side key tumbler does not work, but passenger side does so you just need to unlock the passenger door via key. All power locks will lock and unlock without any trouble.
Everything that has to do with the tailgate electrically does not work. The defroster and rear wiper do not work. If you try to turn them on they will short out and blow a fuse. I am going to just disconnect the switches before I sell it if you are not going to try and fix them. Its probably not worth it anyways. The rear tailgate does open and close properly however using the key in the tailgate.

Photos on my facebook for now. If you have trouble seeing them or want to see more let me know. If you have any questions about the truck please send me a private message. I do not want to post my email or phone number to keep the spam down. Asking $1,800 for it but will take any resonable offer.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 43f5650505
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: 1994 S10 Blazer 4x4 for Sale

Post by ApproachMedium »

Forgot to add it has about 173k on it.
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ