Brake Parts F/S

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Brake Parts F/S

Post by paintballrocker »

Hey yall. got around to doing the ABS delete on my CC. Well now i have a stock master cylinder, and stock ABS module just sitting on the work bench. So there up for sale.

All parts form a '02 CC....

ABS module w/ bracket - $75 obo

Stock master cylinder w/ reservoir - $20 obo

Prices don't include shipping cost. Cost will depend on zip code

All parts were 100% functional when i started my axle swap project.
[size=75]2002 CC, westin push bar with 2 lights, bed cover, custom made cat-back exhaust.......soon a steering stabilizer mod, lift, sounds system[/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Re: Brake Parts F/S

Post by killian96ss »

How do you like the CC without ABS? I removed the ABS on my 96 SS and now my car stops sooner and has a firmer pedal which I really like. If you are a good driver and know your vehicle real well, you can easily outperform the ABS system on most vehicles out there. The only real advantage ABS has is the ability to stear away from danger while under hard braking. I have done some hard braking tests in my SS from 60 mph with and without ABS and without it I can stop a full 20-30 feet shorter which IMHO is huge! As soon as I get a new car for my wife I would like to do the ABS delete on my 05 ZR2. If you get time, can you take some pictures of your setup and explain how you did the ABS delete? Did you use a smaller or bigger master cylinder, did you fab up all new brake lines or just connect the lines where the ABS module was, did you disconnect or cut any wires to turn off the ABS dash light or did you have the ABS deleted from the PCM?

Steve
paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

I took pics along the way with the intention of doing a write up. ill post it on here in a few days man. part #'s n everything
[size=75]2002 CC, westin push bar with 2 lights, bed cover, custom made cat-back exhaust.......soon a steering stabilizer mod, lift, sounds system[/size]
AVTekk
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by AVTekk »

Just wondering 2 things, first, why did you replace the master? You could have deleted the ABS using the stock master. Also, are the parts shipping from UK? If so, thats a hell of a shipping cost lol
paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

technically yes there coming from the uk where im stationed. but its military post from the uk to the us. the shipping cost isnt any different than it would be in the states.

and i used a 80's 3/4ton chevy master because the stock MC wasnt enough to stop the truck after the solid axle swap. i dont have the factory suspension
AVTekk
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by AVTekk »

Ahhh yes that makes more sense. Pretty dope on the shipping costs too.
paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

if no one shows interst in these by next friday there going on ebay.....