2 CCs for sale!

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

MlePatron
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

2 CCs for sale!

Post by MlePatron »

If anyone is looking to get I to a CC or pick up a second Crew, send me an email. There's a guy close by me with 2 for really cheap.
'02 S-10 CCMods include:
ZR2 rear axle, 31" shoes, 2" rear lift shackles w/ front torsion tweak, 2.5" RCL, 1.25" front spacers, Rocker guard, Tow Package, Roof Rack, light bar, heated leather seats, front tow shackles, trip data computer upgrade, 5-speed transmission swap, fuel tank skid plate, carbon fibre skid plate package, K&N CAI
Upcoming are fender flares, iron front diff swap, possible 2" body lift
Indigo04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: 2 CCs for sale!

Post by Indigo04 »

Damn you Canadians.... :( :(
2004 Indigo CC, 235/75/15 Cooper Discoverer at3's,shaved TB blade and chopped air box, Big 3, quadbeams, Added G80 and kept my 3.42's, leer shell (my $75 CL score), 3 car seats, Soon to have a 1.5-2" lift t-bar crank and rear shackles.
2000 Blazer LT, TB Mod, Big3, Chopped air box, Quadbeams, and a bunch more crap coming.
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by ApproachMedium »

How cheap? Too bad bringing a canadian vehicle to the US is very difficult.
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ
MlePatron
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by MlePatron »

One is a front end crashed CC but the guy has a blazer sitting there with all the needed parts. Thinking of getting it myself to fix and sell. Only wants like $1300 or $1500 I think. The other has a bit of work done. 2" BL, roll bars, 31" tires, CAI. Says he wants $2700ish for that one.

Just thought I'd let guys know cuz I'd be willing to help anyone out making it happen. Crossing the border isn't THAT difficult, just a bit of research and forms to fill out. The second truck is actually as US truck that was imported into Canada. Speedo is in MPH.
'02 S-10 CCMods include:
ZR2 rear axle, 31" shoes, 2" rear lift shackles w/ front torsion tweak, 2.5" RCL, 1.25" front spacers, Rocker guard, Tow Package, Roof Rack, light bar, heated leather seats, front tow shackles, trip data computer upgrade, 5-speed transmission swap, fuel tank skid plate, carbon fibre skid plate package, K&N CAI
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by ApproachMedium »

Would be nice to have one for parts, but with the V8 swap on the horizon, the funds are not there for another at the moment.
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ
sonomaguy

Post by sonomaguy »

Any pics of said truck with crashed front end? You can PM or post them here. I would like some more info. Interested.
MlePatron
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by MlePatron »

Here's a picture of the crashed CC. The decals are DISGUSTING but they should come off with a bit of work. The truck will need a paint job anyhow as it will be extremely difficult to find paint-matched hood, fender and grille. The owner does have a blazer right behind that truck with a good hood, fender, rad support, inner fender and bumper and said he'd throw them in the deal. If I can find the pennies, I'll grab this and do the work myself but like I said, I'd also be happy to help someone else get their hands on it as well.

'02 S-10 CCMods include:
MlePatron
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by MlePatron »

Another picture. Image
'02 S-10 CCMods include:
lutz

Post by lutz »

still available? just need a cab..
MlePatron
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by MlePatron »

No...I was trying to line up my ducks to get them but they sold or were crushed... Sorry!
'02 S-10 CCMods include:
lutz

Post by lutz »

ahh thats a shame! hope they werent crushed these things are impossible to find.
AVTekk
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by AVTekk »

Not really, I have a yard full of them that Ive been buying for parts or projects ;) What do you need a cab for? Where are you located?