Sorry guys, selling my crew..

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

bagged sonoma
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sorry guys, selling my crew..

Post by bagged sonoma »

Sorry to say fellas, but the crews gotta go. Hate to part with her, as she's been great to me. But the family is growing and space is tight. Moved up to a z71 suburban. Good part is my neighbor wants the truck so I'll still be able to see her and wrench on. Just had a question- what do you guys think is a fair price, she's a 2001 pewter cc in great condition, 95k, k&n, and custom leather from a group buy we did on here a few years back?
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: Sorry guys, selling my crew..

Post by HenryJ »

Sorry to see it go, but I fully understand the situation. The Z71 suburban is a good choice. What year?

I am too far removed to have a good idea what the S-10 is worth today. Others may be a better judge?

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
bagged sonoma
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bagged sonoma »

Actually it's a2005. In great condition. Been putting it to the test with all the bad weather we've had in the northeast lately. The truck is good in the snow but nearly as good as the crew..
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Same year as my Avalanche. Do I have a list of mods for you...BLT Offroad Avalanche

The GM900 upgrade brakes should be top of your list. Then the diodes for the all-on-high headlight mod. Add to that the $3 audio input, and the LED back up lights, towing mirrors...the snowball will start really going LOL

Love mine.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by ApproachMedium »

I paid 3,500 for mine in 2009 with 190k on it and a new transmission if thats worth anything. Its a fully loaded LS all options, heated leather, G80 etc. I think used car lots are asking about 4,500-5k on some of these with over 100k on them and not so fully loaded. Crew cabs do hold their value very well since they were only made for 4 years and are a quite versatile vehicle which is why i plan to never let mine go. Hell who am I kidding, with the amount of money i have sunk in this truck if I tried to sell it nobody would give me what I want and id be silly to do it anyway.

As Dave who did my V8 swap would say. "Drive it till she busts!"

And on that bombshell its time for bed. Goodnight! LOL
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ
bagged sonoma
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bagged sonoma »

I'd love to keep the cc but I can't justify. I took great care of it with the intention of keeping forever, as I get attached to my vehicles for some reason. Unfortunately I have too many vehicles around here already and my family has outgrown the truck. Otherwise I'd keep her. Never gave me any trouble.