Sunshade lights not working *solved*

The stock systems

Moderator: F9K9

Qamar
Crew
Crew

Sunshade lights not working *solved*

Post by Qamar »

My subject truck passenger side sunshade mirror light (Bulbs) is not working. Anyone who have an idea as what could be the fault and how to get it fixed.

Thanking in advance

Edited title-HJ
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

The first thing I would try is to remove the driver's side bulbs and switch them to your passenger side. That way you have eliminated one possible cause. If that doesn't work we can investigate the problem deeper. I know that in the United States the passenger side "usually goes out first" when the vehicle is driven by the male half of a married couple. Japanese women may use them as much as their american counterparts.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Qamar
Crew
Crew

Post by Qamar »

Great idea. Let me implement it. Will revert back and will keep you updated.
Best regards
Qamar
Qamar
Crew
Crew

Post by Qamar »

Excellent feedback. that really worked out. I had just removed the driver side bulbs and had used them on the passenger side. They are working fine. You were right in saying that Ladies do have the tendency of make ups and other things to do while they are on the passenger side. I hardly remember that i had ever used the mirror bulbs even if i am on the wheel.
Thanking you once again
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Qamar wrote:Excellent feedback. that really worked out. I had just removed the driver side bulbs and had used them on the passenger side. They are working fine. You were right in saying that Ladies do have the tendency of make ups and other things to do while they are on the passenger side. I hardly remember that i had ever used the mirror bulbs even if i am on the wheel.
Thanking you once again
Am glad I was able to help out.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]