Tape Deck

The stock systems

Moderator: F9K9

BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Tape Deck

Post by BADs Crew »

I picked up a stock tape deck for my crew. It didnt come with the wiring harness. I pulled the radio and it does have a place to plug it in so I called my local dealer and they can get it but its $75.00!! Anyone know where I might find one? I only paid $20 for the whole deck and console on eBay.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

try BESTBUY just go to the car audio dept and ask for what you want might get lucky I have gotten a few GM connectors from them.

and where abouts are you in Bmore BAD?
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

I'm in Middle River near Martin State Airport.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

I'll sell you mine. Replaced the stock head unit a while back and was left with a useless tape deck. Make me an offer. :D
[size=75]I didn't do it, it was already like that when I got it.[/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

You do understand that I am just looking for the wire harness between the stock radio and the tape deck? I have the deck.
snocat1
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by snocat1 »

Maybe try cruchfield's web site they might have one
[size=75]2001 crew cab with a quick hatch tonneau cover
235/75/15 bridgestone dueler at revos[/size]
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

BADs Crew wrote:You do understand that I am just looking for the wire harness between the stock radio and the tape deck? I have the deck.
Sure do, I don't want to be left with an ugly hole/ :crazy: :crazy:
[size=75]I didn't do it, it was already like that when I got it.[/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

OK I'll bite. $15. On my unit the plug in is about the same size as a USB port and is on the lower rear right side as your looking at the back of the radio. It never has a deck in it so I would be using the CD Aux. This is what the front looks like.