The stock systems

Moderator: F9K9

loki
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

headlite repalcement

Post by loki »

Hey hey!!

I re read a thread regarding the replacement of the headlites, I don't have a manual to refer to regarding clips that were mentioned, can some one help me some how, it's the drivers side lite that's out
thanks
[size=75]I love Homer Simpsons shoes[/size]
loki
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by loki »

Hey hey!!

Never mind.
[size=75]I love Homer Simpsons shoes[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Open the hood. Behind the radiator core support you will see two plastic retainers for the headlight mounting brackets. Remove the headlamp assembly retainers by pulling up and outward.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Hey Hey!

Open the hood, in front of the stock air airbox are two vertical black plastic strap looking things with a short 90 degree angle at the top. Pulls the straps straight up and towards the firewall. Put them in a safe place. Wiggle the headlight unit a tad upwards and straight out the front of the grille.

[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]