ac controller * Solved bad t-case switch

The stock systems

Moderator: F9K9

dozer1530
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

ac controller * Solved bad t-case switch

Post by dozer1530 »

well it looks like another ac controller went out .this will be my 4th one this year. called the dealer and they will look at it on Monday. iv only payed for the first one. so will see if the will find the problem this time. anny one know what they could be missing
dozer1530
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: ac controller

Post by dozer1530 »

problem solved. it was the switch on the transfer case. it was bad. it was causing oil to get sucked into the ac controller
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: ac controller * Solved bad t-case switch

Post by HenryJ »

Hopefully they cleaned out or replaced the reservoir. I am told that it can fill with fluid.
Glad the problem has been solved. I hope that you do not find further damage from the fluid.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
dozer1530
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by dozer1530 »

yes they blew out the line and it seems nothing else was hurt by the oil .
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Fingers crossed

[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Jongo88
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Jongo88 »

I wish you the best of luck but I had to replace all the vaccume pods. Once they see trans fulid it's just a mater of time...
2002 GMC Sonoma crew cab 4x4. Tb mod, Air box mod, pre cat delete,B&M shift improver, Trans cooler, Big three ,AD-244 alt,Red top Optima, e-fan, HD Radaitor,265/70-16' on 16x8 TA wheels,, t-bar tweek, 1.5 inch shackles and 2 inch body lift,Skids fender trim, 1.5 inch wheel spacers in front and 2.5 in back, Quad mod and Frog lights.
Transfercase vacuum switch change DO IT!!!