Windows dont work ?

The stock systems

Moderator: F9K9

Windows dont work ?

Postby britishninja » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:48 am

Hey everyone here's the problem none of my Windows work I hit the switches and nothing happens on any of the doors not just the drivers. The power mirrors also don't work when I hit the switch to move then the mirror just twitch a little. The power locks work though. I've checked every fuse there is but still nothing any ideas of what to check/replace next?
britishninja
Regular
Regular

Re: Windows dont work ?

Postby Horsehammerr » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:53 am

You have a SHORT somewhere. What have you had apart with wires connected ?
'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 8x15x3 3/4"back space alloys,30x9.50R15 Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10's, Gutted Main Cat, ZQ8 rear Sway Bar, Full size Bump Stops: solid front, hollow rear, Front & Rear wheel wells and ZR5 flares SKIDZ cut, 1.5" Daystar Lift Shackles, TB's cranked 1.5"
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Postby britishninja » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:05 am

I had the door off the other day doing some rust repair they work for a day or two after that and then stopped
britishninja
Regular
Regular

Postby _STUCKY » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:31 am

I'm shooting in the dark here, but based on that I'd check the harness that goes from cab to door.

Sometimes only my drivers front stops working. Almost always either in the rain or snow or some other time I'd like it up. Seems to come back after a few minutes. My truck, in the rain, the wind and the wipers will push water to the top of the window and it will pour down right on the switches if I have the window even cracked. I've always wondered if that contributes to my problem.

Any who, let us know what you find out.

:wave:
_STUCKY
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Postby britishninja » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:19 pm

Nothings worked checked everything all the wires are good just can't seam to get solved the problem also having a hard time finding a wiring diagram online does anyone know a good site to find one
britishninja
Regular
Regular

Postby LoneWolf04 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:33 am

I would double check to make sure the master switch is plugged in fully and possibly the pins aren't bent over. That or if you know someone with another crew or 4 door blazer to swap master switches. If that goes bad it'll take out all the windows.
LoneWolf04
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Return to Stock Electrical / Audio / Lighting