Bulb Numbers for clear corner lenses

Modified and aftermarket systems, lights, wiring, etc.

Moderator: F9K9

NTXCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Bulb Numbers for clear corner lenses

Post by NTXCrew »

Does anyone know the bulb numbers for the lower parking lights and turn signal lights? I did a search on here and I'm too lazy to look in the owners manual or pull the lights out (I'm at work anyways :D ). I ordered the APC clear lenses for factory fog lights. Thanks.
2003 S-10 Crew Cab - Indigo Blue Metallic
Flowmaster 40 w/ turndown, Chopped Airbox, APC clear corners, Trenz billet bowtie, Shaved badges, Sylvania Silverstars, Xenon fogs
-Jim
Scott03
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Scott03 »

I know this really doesn't answer your question, but how much did the clear lenses cost.....also let us know if you like them. Thanks
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: Bulb Numbers for clear corner lenses

Post by HenryJ »

NTXCrew wrote:Does anyone know the bulb numbers for the lower parking lights and turn signal lights?
My APC's came with the amber bulbs.
Are you wanting the number for those or the stock bulbs? I'm not sure what you're up to.

From the owners manual:
Front turn signal lamps-3457A
Front side marker lamps-194NA

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
NTXCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by NTXCrew »

Yeah, stock. They were about $75.
Flowmaster 40 w/ turndown, Chopped Airbox, APC clear corners, Trenz billet bowtie, Shaved badges, Sylvania Silverstars, Xenon fogs
-Jim
NTXCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by NTXCrew »

Well, got a couple of things here...

1. Yep- Stylin' Concepts said online that the lenses didn't come with amber bulbs, BUT........they did. I'm glad I waited to see. Thanks, Brule.

2. I think our owner's manual is wrong for our front turn signal lamps. It lists 3457A, but AutoZone showed 3157, the lenses came with 3157, and more importantly, the truck came stock with clear 3157. Weirdo. Just thought I'd mention that for anyone out there seeking to change those bulbs.

3. AND...."Has the jury reached a verdict?"...."Yes, your Honor....we find the defendant, Clear Corner Lenses.....SWEET (sorry, no Hemi here...)!" :D
-Jim