Members that have 150W KC Daylighters

Modified and aftermarket systems, lights, wiring, etc.

Moderator: F9K9

F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Members that have 150W KC Daylighters

Post by F9K9 »

Am trying to pick out an Xmas gift for my wife to buy me :D

Does anyone have a set of the KC 150w lights know if it is possible to mount them on the vertical support of a stock GM brush guards?

Is it possible to rotate the beam 90 degrees right and left?

Thanks in advance (TIA)

Reed
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Daylighters on a horizontal support seem to only have about 45-60 degrees of movement, which should be more than enough if you're planning to mount them verticaly and adjust them. Awesome lights, but I just had a bulb busted. Luckily, the bulbs are only $23.00 on KC's website :D
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]