Aux Tape Player Pocket

Modified and aftermarket systems, lights, wiring, etc.

Moderator: F9K9

n0m4d
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Aux Tape Player Pocket

Post by n0m4d »

Maybe I'm the only one who would get excited over this but i found a plastic pocket that is ment to replace the aux tape player in the older crew's. I have been trying to find a use for that space for a while now that I have installed an aftermarket system.

http://www.installer-data.com/item/disp ... 88-00-3302

You can never have enough cubby's in the dash :D

PS: Gettin Rancho RSX's installed tomorrow. I can't wait!
[size=75]No more CrewCab. Now driving 2007 Hummer H3, 5-speed, 35" Toyo Open Country MT's, PIAA in the driving lights. [/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Hmmm....that may come in handy. Since my tape player is useless now, I'm going to try to fit my CB into that spot, and if it wont work, I'll probably get the pocket :D
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
coffeedrnkr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by coffeedrnkr »

that is COOL!!!!!!

Thanks for finding that, I just kind of have a hole there right now.
[size=75][url=http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/coffeedrnkr15/]The Crazyblaze[/url]
d44/d60 5.13's, atlas 3.8
[/size]
Yellow Hammer
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Yellow Hammer »

I put my CB in that spot and it works out well. I had to trim the opening to make it fit and there is very little clearance in the back but I made it fit.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew Cab (white), 2" suspension lift (torsion bar crank & Daystar shackles), 2"BL, 31X10.50 BFG AT, 15X7 Cragar wheels (black), 1.25" rear wheel spacers, Hi-Lift jack with mount, rock sliders, Bilstein shocks, Westin light bar, Hella 500 lights, Trans cooler, GPS, CB, XM radio

Roll Tide!![/size]
Yellow Hammer
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Yellow Hammer »

I forgot that I had a pic of it.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew Cab (white), 2" suspension lift (torsion bar crank & Daystar shackles), 2"BL, 31X10.50 BFG AT, 15X7 Cragar wheels (black), 1.25" rear wheel spacers, Hi-Lift jack with mount, rock sliders, Bilstein shocks, Westin light bar, Hella 500 lights, Trans cooler, GPS, CB, XM radio

Roll Tide!![/size]
green02crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by green02crew »

Well I wish I had seen this thread earlier! I just purchased one of these off of Amazon for $21 after shipping. Can't wait for it to get here and have it installed. That tape deck is worthless! A storage pocket is much better! Just when I think I'm done I keep finding new things that I have somehow missed.
2002 S-10 Crew Cab
Too Many Mods Check the Readers Rides Page
rosie

Post by rosie »

ya i put my cb in that spot too it works perfect it want it to look clean and hidden and have to switches on each side but am thinking of that cubby