New Head Unit

Modified and aftermarket systems, lights, wiring, etc.

Moderator: F9K9

CrazyChaz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

New Head Unit

Post by CrazyChaz »

Looking to replace my factory head unit(single cd w/cassette) since I have never used the cassette player it feels like a waste to me. Anyway I was looking for some opinions on some since I really dont know to much about this stuff. Also it has to work with my XM Commander I dont know if that will be a issue or not? Thanks
[size=75]2003 S-10 Crewcab Dark Metallic Green*Hidden Hitch Class 3 Trailer Hitch*Monro SensaTracs*Airaid Intake*Poweraid TBS*Custom Dual Exhaust*Tranny Cooler*Buffalo Stainless Step Bars*Hunter Grill Brush Guard*Delta Diamond Plate Tool Box*Bed Rhino Lined*APC Clear Corners*Hi Beam Mod*LT235/75/15 BFG All Terrains*Full Skid Plates with Transfer Case Done by SkidZ.[/size]
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

What're you planning to do with your OEM head unit? I've obviously got an alterior motive :wink:

The thin black film over the face of my power/volume knob has worn away and looks awful. I'd happily pay as much as ONE WHOLE US DOLLAR for a used replacement in reasonably new condition. Or, perhaps we might work a trade or core deposit on my very used but still very functional knob.

Think it over... get back to me... Let's make this happen. :mrgreen: