NR Auto El-glo Gauge Face

Modified and aftermarket systems, lights, wiring, etc.

Moderator: F9K9

TexasBlaZeR2
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

NR Auto El-glo Gauge Face

Post by TexasBlaZeR2 »

Has anyone installed an El-Glo face in their CC? I have the face and the removal tool, and some basic instructions. I am interested in pics and details of how to install the face and how to hook up the wire that allows it to glow at night. I think there is supposed to be a power inverter, but I did not get one with my gauge face.

Thanks,
[size=75]Tom (Knight) Houston, TX
2005 BlazeR2 (still have)
2013 Avalanche LTZ (Z71 front end and flares/0
2000 BlaZeR2 (sold)
2006 Avalanche Z71 (sold)
S10CREW01
Crew
Crew

Post by S10CREW01 »

Here is mine

BIGGER view
[size=75]<<~~o00o~~~~~~~~~~~~"°º©[b] S10CREW01 - Proud to serve US NAVY[/b]©º°"~~~~~~~~~~~~o00o~~>>
[b][u]MOD LIST:[/b][/u]
2001 S10 Crew Cab; 2" body lift; K&N drop in filter and the Airbox mod; Hot foot MOD; Autodim mirrior; Clear Bumper Lights; Westin Safari Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights; Westin Nerf Bars; Low Profile 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover; Quad Light MOD; Backup Lights * * *[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I've wanted white gauges but, not with my luck at modding :lol:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]