My New Headunit

Modified and aftermarket systems, lights, wiring, etc.

Moderator: F9K9

Connerbug

My New Headunit

Post by Connerbug »

Its a Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD :D
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Looks like a clean install. Did you do it?
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Connerbug

Post by Connerbug »

Yup, installed it myself. I ordered it from crutchfield and their instructions were perfect.
HCO4x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by HCO4x4 »

Isn't that a 2 din?
[size=75]-2001 s-10 crew - K&N intake, 2" PA body lift, tbar crank, bilstein shocks, 15" american racing baja rims, 31x10.5r15 bfg MUD terrains[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

HCO4x4 wrote:Isn't that a 2 din?
It's hard to keep up with DIN (still am not clear on what that exactly means] but, changes were made during the '02 model run. My May/2002 had 2 din or so, I am told. I have a metal fuel tank and later ones were "plastic".
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
HCO4x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by HCO4x4 »

Oh ok. Just wondering because i wanted to take a similar pioneer head unit out of our Escalade and put it in my truck. It wouldnt fit though so i had to go with the flip up one.

Looks cool by the way! :)
[size=75]-2001 s-10 crew - K&N intake, 2" PA body lift, tbar crank, bilstein shocks, 15" american racing baja rims, 31x10.5r15 bfg MUD terrains[/size]