B&M Shift+

Modified and aftermarket systems, lights, wiring, etc.

Moderator: F9K9

Dabber
Regular
Regular

B&M Shift+

Post by Dabber »

First off I'm new, been following the site for a long time just never registered. Seeing as most parts are pretty much the same on the S-series figured I'd ask here too. First off I have a 2005 Blazer 4X4 and I bought the Shift+ from Synergy and used the instructions from here on the MOD page. Didn't seem to work after I installed it(noticed no difference) and I was wandering if I installed wrong? I have the 2 connector packs and I used the bottom one. when you removed the connector packs from the PCM there is "2 sides" with their own wires going to each. I found the red/black wire and the lightblue/white wire on the 1 side so I installed as told to, but then I found 1 Blue/white wire on the other side. should I have tapped into the second blue/white wire or am i on the correct one already? any Ideas as to what I did wrong? Hope somebody knows what I'm talking about(explained right?) From all the reviews I read I should have noticed an immediate difference especially on level 2, but i don't notice anything different.

Chris
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

What years does the B&M intructions cover? It's possible that the newer S-series like your 2005 might have different color coded wires for the PCM. :?

Steve
Dabber
Regular
Regular

Post by Dabber »

It says up to 98, but Ive read from others on ZR2USA too that they have used it on newer than 98, all the way up to 2003, Can't see GM changing wiring for the last 2 yrs of Production. No matter what I do to this truck I order parts for a 2003 cause nothing registers for a 2005 and have no problems with parts fitting.
Dabber
Regular
Regular

Post by Dabber »

NO ideas guys?
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

The guy that still shows up here once in a great while hasn't been around. The other one or two are long gone.
I think you may get more feedback with the bunch on ZR2USA.com.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Dabber
Regular
Regular

Post by Dabber »

Thanks HenryJ but I can't post over there (even though I am there reading all the time) Cause I don't have a ZR2. I just have the regular blazer.