New to here and need some wiring help!!!

Modified and aftermarket systems, lights, wiring, etc.

Moderator: F9K9

Kirk

New to here and need some wiring help!!!

Post by Kirk »

I've got a 2003 sonoma cc one a sas. With35s sbc powerth400 and a np205 case also a completely stock intrerio and I need complete wiring diagrams to buy because I want it all to work, so does anyone know of any for sale? Must be a factory manual Thanks Kirk :rock:
Attachments
image.jpg
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: New to here and need some wiring help!!!

Post by HenryJ »

Helm Inc. sells the complete set. I paid $120 for mine IIRC
Looks like $200 and out of stock for 2004 now. :(, the 2001 is available, $200

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

I called helms and they want 300.00 for the set. So I'll order next week if I can't figure this out. I've got just about everything working but can't get the BCM to enter the program phase. This is a 350 swap truck so I have no serial data to the bcm all other inputs seem to be fine. If the ignition key is in the drivers door won't lock with the power locks. When the alarm sounds you can turn it off with the key in the drivers door. Interior lights ac horn radio door switches and all work. Security light is out with the doors closed but on and flashing with the key in the run position. All ideas would help, Thanks. Kirk
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by ApproachMedium »

So you have a 350 swap but you are not running the PCM only the BCM? To get the truck to program its going to need the PCM, BCM and key tumbler all on the serial bus. I know the PCM can be programmed to run in standalone without any of that but I have no idea if the BCM can be done the same way.
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ