Brake Line Threads

Anything related to the stock drivetrain, engine, transmission, axles, wheels...

Moderator: F9K9

paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Brake Line Threads

Post by paintballrocker »

Its kind of a off the wall Q, but what are the thread sizes of the front and rear brake hard lines. Im asking cause i need to make/or buy a extension hose section for between the rear hard line and the spliter at the diff, and adapters to get jeep front lines to match up with my front hard lines.

any info or threads to read would be sooo helpfull.
[size=75]2002 CC, westin push bar with 2 lights, bed cover, custom made cat-back exhaust.......soon a steering stabilizer mod, lift, sounds system[/size]
paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Brake Line Threads

any one?
[size=75]2002 CC, westin push bar with 2 lights, bed cover, custom made cat-back exhaust.......soon a steering stabilizer mod, lift, sounds system[/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

There are 2 companies that might be able to help you. Classic Tube, and Inline Tube. They both make custom made brake lines and each has their own website. Just tell them you need some Chevy to Jeep extended length brake lines. As long as you know the year of the vehicle and year/make of the axle, I'm sure they could make you something. Make sure you measure the lengths you need carefully so that the lines still have slack when the suspension is fully compressed, extended, articulated, etc.

Steve
paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

thanks for the tip! Ive been bouncing around the idea of getting custom brake lines made or just using extended jeep omes