abs module

Anything related to the stock drivetrain, engine, transmission, axles, wheels...

Moderator: F9K9

pceh
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

abs module

Post by pceh »

Hi, anyone have the OEM part number for the ABS control Module in an 2002 CC? I think it is a Kelsey Hayes Series 30. Thanks.
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Re: abs module

Post by barch97 »

There's a few different acdelco abs modules available depending on vehicle. None specifically for cc's that I can find but take a look at ACDelco Part Finder and/or RockAuto then compare what you find to GM Parts Direct
[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
pceh
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by pceh »

Thanks, the AC Delco site was perfect....now to find a decent price in Canada for the part. I went to the dealer and they want $1300....a bit steep. I might go used if I cannot source a cheaper one online. Thanks again!
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

If you don't mind used, there's a bunch on ebay ranging from $75-$300
[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
pceh
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by pceh »

barch97 wrote:If you don't mind used, there's a bunch on ebay ranging from $75-$300
The part number is 88982299, will check out ebay....thanks.
LoneWolf04
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by LoneWolf04 »

What codes are you getting for wanting to replace the ABS module? I'm sure you know the pump and module are seperate units and depending on what failed, it could take out the other and your best bet might getting a used pump/module unit. I did this for a 02 Blazer I was fixing that had the ABS die on it.