Front diff yoke.

Anything related to the stock drivetrain, engine, transmission, axles, wheels...

Moderator: F9K9

RebelKid1822
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Front diff yoke.

Post by RebelKid1822 »

Does anyone have the part number for the front diff driveshaft yoke? I need a new one and cant find one anywhere.
RebelKid1822
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Front diff yoke.

Post by RebelKid1822 »

Got one in boneyard off a blazer.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Glad that you found one. Did the dealer or Rockauto not help at all?
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
RebelKid1822
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by RebelKid1822 »

Rockauto and any other site I tried failed me. Chevy had it in stock for 114. I couldn't swallow that so i went to pull-A-part and got one for 12 lol.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

RebelKid1822 wrote:Rockauto and any other site I tried failed me. Chevy had it in stock for 114. I couldn't swallow that so i went to pull-A-part and got one for 12 lol.
I don't blame you there, at all. I can't think of any right now (probably a senior moment) but, there's a bunch of other sources for quality drive line parts out there on the web. I'd have to fire up my old dying laptop to check GM's recommendation on the pinion nut. Most recommend a one time use. Keep an eye on that if, you have a chance.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
RebelKid1822
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by RebelKid1822 »

I used a dab on blue loctite, and then when it was tight, used a chisel punch and a hammer and crushed one of the flats in to keep the nut from coming off, basically making it a homemade locnut