Replacement fuel lines??

Anything related to the stock drivetrain, engine, transmission, axles, wheels...

Moderator: F9K9

Lil-j
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Replacement fuel lines??

Post by Lil-j »

Does anyone know where to get replacement fuel lines for the steel tank crewcabs?
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Re: Replacement fuel lines??

Post by F9K9 »

Have you checked http://www.rockauto.com/ yet?
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Lil-j
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Lil-j »

Yes, no crewcab lines.
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

Perhaps I'm wrong but I looked up the lines on rockauto and came up with a FL1062B steel line set which it says fits 96-02 s-10 and sonoma with 122.9" wheelbase which is what our crews are. Might be worth another look? BTW I looked it up for an 01 with steel tank which is what mine is.
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
Lil-j
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Lil-j »

Went with nylon lines. Hell of a lot easier and they will never rust. Plus a new tank, this diff will out last the truck. Cab corners are gone and bed is going.
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by ApproachMedium »

There are no replacement lines for these trucks. There is a thread on here somewhere from a few years ago when one of my factory lines broke and we were looking for a replacement. The EXT cab fuel lines do not fit the crew because of the unique cab and fuel pump location on the tank. You pretty much have to get a repair kit and fix them yourself. Good luck finding them in a junkyard too.
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ