Rear Door Interior

Anything related to the stock drivetrain, engine, transmission, axles, wheels...

Moderator: F9K9

a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Rear Door Interior

Post by a2b »

so has anybody noticed that the top of the door interior where it is gray vinyl, is kind of krinkley. if you push on it, it makes a krinkle noise. i dont remember what it used to be like cuz i am never in the back seat, so what are yalls like? :?: :roll:
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
| ##Budweiser ###### | ||''|"\,__.
|_...__...________ ====| |__|__|...]
"(@)'(@)""""**|(@)(@)******(@)I[/size]
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Conman »

:?

??????? You smoking anything? ;)

Cheers,

Con
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

Conman wrote::?

??????? You smoking anything? ;)

Cheers,

Con

:lol: i am serious :lol:
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Conman »

Mine is not krinkly and I touched it this morning and it did not make any strange noises either. I have not left the windows open much in the rear so I'm wondering if yours material shrunk because of the sun beating down on it?

Cheers,

Con
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
Joseph
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

rear door interior

Post by Joseph »

He's right mine is that way to. I noticed it after the first time clean the interior. I don't know exactly what it could be. When I use to do autobody work and had to work on doors in most cases there is a moisture curtain in between interior panel and door interior support panel. Is sound like that kind of noise. I never thought to much about it. It does make a guy or lady think, ehh. There it is.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Mine's crinkly too, been that way since new. I've been disappointed since new after paying for Leather seats the door panels still have cloth on them. I would have preferred the crinkly vinyl instead. Like the Blazers w/ Leather.

Oh back to the sound I have found is some cases thin styrofoam instead of the soft foam they used to use. It sounds more like there's packing material in there.
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

its little stuff like this that well...makes me wish i had a taco :cry: dont shooot me :lol:
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\