ZR5 Stock wheel info.

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

rjd104crew

ZR5 Stock wheel info.

Post by rjd104crew »

What is the backspacing and offset for my truck, 2003 ZR5 crew? I bought this truck three months ago and it has some 18" Boss chrome wheels. I am going to lift it with the 6" superlift kit and I want to change the wheels also, but not sure what stock offset and backspacing is. I seen the stock wheel info on the stock info page, but thats not a stock rim for the ZR5. What are some of you ZR5ers using for rims? This is a excellent web site by the way. Have already done the hot feet fix, :D much, much better.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

The wheel backspacing and widths are the same for all the s-series and all the different wheels.
5 on 4.75 , 15 x 7 with 6" backspacing.

:wave: welcome aboard.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
rjd104crew

Post by rjd104crew »

Okay I did not know that. Thanks. From what I can see from a lot of the pics almost everyone has stock ZR5 wheels.
ace
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by ace »

The stock ZR5 wheels are very sought after from owners without the zr5 package. If you have the stockers and willing to part with them you could sell them pretty rapidly on this site.
[size=75]2005 Silverado Crew Cab Z71
SOLD! 2003 Red Chevy S-10 crewcab ZR5. 2" PA bodylift, 1.5" spacers, CB, Airshocks, 31" Mickey Thompson MTX Tires, raised step bars, Flowmaster super 40 with 2.5" mandrel bent pipe from the Force II kit, gm vent visors, 12 volt bed outlet, airbox mod, zr5 tonneau, Bilstein shocks.[/size]
Torskdoc
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Torskdoc »

Guess a set of locks to disuade all the drooling NON-ZR5er's is #1 on the list.