Best anti-sway bar kits???

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

Rockrz
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Best anti-sway bar kits???

Post by Rockrz »

Does anyone know where you can find good quality anti-sway bar kits for front and back end?

And, are there any brands that are supposed to be the best?
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

If you have a crew it has a good front sway bar on it. Just upgrade to the energy suspension poly bushings for the rear I have a hotchkiss sway bar kit that installs in less than 1/2 hr and makes a world of difference.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
Rockrz
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Rockrz »

No, mine is a '96 LS Extended Cab, 2WB automatic.

I was curious if anybody had a suggestion on a good company that makes these componets for all types of S10 trucks.
[size=75]I'm drivin a...2003 Chevy S10 Ex Cab LS 2WD, Auto, 4.3L, Vin Code X[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Rockrz wrote:No, mine is a '96 LS Extended Cab, 2WB ...............
2WB :?: We welcome and try to help anyone but, most of us are thinking CC unless it is better known members like Miles, Jigg and many more. If, you are seeking answers for an application other than a CC then, remind old farts like me. :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Rockrz
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Rockrz »

Yeah, I guess I need to put that in a signature.
I'll go see if I can set that up.
[size=75]I'm drivin a...2003 Chevy S10 Ex Cab LS 2WD, Auto, 4.3L, Vin Code X[/size]