Where to get 15x7 steel wheel?

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

12bridn
Regular
Regular

Where to get 15x7 steel wheel?

Post by 12bridn »

The kelly tires I had were pitiful, I bought 5 in all, what with random sidewall punctures and the magnetic belts these things must have that pick up any metal object within 6 feet of the truck. Anyway, I managed to wear out a donut spare during the whole debacle. I just got new Firestone Destination LEs, and I kept the better (relative term here) of the four old tires for a spare.

My question is where do I get a steel wheel 15x7 with 6" backspacing? I have found some older S10 steel wheels, but nothing else. Are there other options?
[size=75]2004 S10 ZR5 stock w/Leer cap 146K [/size]
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

Have you checked E-bay? S10warehouse in particular. I haven't looked there just lately but they had lots of singles last time I did. 8)
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Car-part.com

I gave away mine with the N90s I sold, or I would hook you up.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
12bridn
Regular
Regular

Post by 12bridn »

There is a place near here that has three ZR5 rims for 86.25 each. maybe I just get one of those....

You know, earlier today I couldn't get to this site, and I couldn't find any info. I'm lost without this place.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Buy the ZR5 wheels, Trade them for as many steel wheels as you want. You should find more than a few that will be willing.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
12bridn
Regular
Regular

Post by 12bridn »

I am heavily considering the idea of selling my ZR5 wheels and getting 5 steels plus some cash. I am more into utility and function than looks.