waiting game

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

OpieOnCrack
Regular
Regular

waiting game

Post by OpieOnCrack »

Took all my Christmas money and ordered the 2" body lift. New custom molded Husky floor mats, Shackles for the rear and am prepared to crank the t-bars.

Father-in-law also says he has a set of almost new tires that will fit my stock rims. Supposed to be 31" or 33".

Just waiting now. Will post pics when complete. :wink:
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

"Come, Watson, come!" he cried. "The game is afoot. Not a word! Into your clothes and come!"

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Opie, welcome aboard!

Now start soaking your junk daily for a week or two with PB Blaster or Deep Creep before you start the project. Memorize the instructions and do searches here and elsewhere.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
OpieOnCrack
Regular
Regular

Post by OpieOnCrack »

Shackles and torsion bar crank done. Looking very cool. " B.L should be here Monday. Will hit that next weekend. Also have new tires from my father-in-law if they fit. Haven't looked at or sized them yet. Will post when complete.