Lift kits( best place to buy from)

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

Shanekeller1994

Lift kits( best place to buy from)

Post by Shanekeller1994 »

Hey i have been looking for a 2in body lift kit. i found some i just want to know what is the best website to buy one from.
paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by paintballrocker »

summit racing or ebay is the cheapest ive ever seen
[size=75]2002 CC, westin push bar with 2 lights, bed cover, custom made cat-back exhaust.......soon a steering stabilizer mod, lift, sounds system[/size]
s10 again
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by s10 again »

While on the BL topic which body lift is the most complete? Also how has every one modified their stock airbox?

Chris.
paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by paintballrocker »

only 2 companies make a 2' BL lift, PA, and BDS. Everyone on here i think is runnign the PA lift

but if you search on s10forum, you can buy a first gen 3" lift and make it work on a 2nd gen truck
[size=75]2002 CC, westin push bar with 2 lights, bed cover, custom made cat-back exhaust.......soon a steering stabilizer mod, lift, sounds system[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Figure out if, you want a PA or BDS BL. I recommend a PA since 99.9% of us went with their 2" KIT. Get you PA part number then go to Google>shopping and find the best price.

Then CALL David at Northridge4X4.com! If, you get put on hold or are asked to leave a ph number then do it. He cannot post his prices but. he will return your call within 10 minutes. No, he doesn't cater to S-10s but, he will give you a good deal drop shipped and anything over $100 is free shipping. Tell him Reed from JC Whitney called, brace for the expletives but, you will get a better deal than anywhere else! :lol:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

s10 again wrote:Also how has every one modified their stock airbox?

Chris.
Still stock on mine. 8)
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

Modified Factory Air Box

Steve
s10 again
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by s10 again »

killian96ss wrote:
Modified Factory Air Box

Steve
Thanks Steve, I was asking about it because the BLs say you have to modify the air intake. I was guessing that meant the air box had to be moved down the 2 inches the body came up. But looking at the pics in that link it looks like the air box bracket is just moved down and there is plenty of room under it.

Chris.
Shanekeller1994

Post by Shanekeller1994 »

Thanks i will look at this places
Adamr916

Post by Adamr916 »