Superlift 6" SL Owners - Idler Arm Discussion

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

Miles
Crew
Crew

Superlift 6" SL Owners - Idler Arm Discussion

Post by Miles »

Greetings 4x4 Crew Cabbers! I am still in the planning stages for my own Crew Cab project, Stage 1. Stage 1 includes retaining & modifying the factory IFS, until I am prepared to initiate Stage 2. Part of my planning revolves around the weak factory idler arm. Many may know of my long term quest to strengthen this area with 1 ton parts, because of my front locker. There have been many successes, and an equal amount of failures. Through all of it though, I've learned a lot.

What I am looking for in this thread, is some in depth feedback from non-ZR2, S-10 4x4 owners, that have the Super Lift 6" suspension lift installed. The SL6 is the only lift for the S-series that comes with center link braces, or an additional supporting idler arm. This arm helps reduce the stresses that the weak factory idler arm has to deal with on it's own. Specifically, I'm looking for your feedback in regards to how this lift has helped your idler arm stay alive.....and any other feedback you might have about the lfit would be greatly appreciated as well.

Here is a link to the discussion on ZR2USA: CLICK

Thank you for your feedback and your time!

edited title.......Reed
[size=75][b][color=orange][i]~Jeremy[/i][/color][/b]

[i][b][color=blue]'00 ZR2 Blazer, 33" KM2's on PA3's, Lock Right in Iron front diff/Detroit Locker in rear, sway-bar disco's, 1-Ton P & I Arms[/color][/b][/i]

[b][color=yellow]BlaZeR pics [/color][/b][url=http://photobucket.com/albums/b240/Muslhed/Best%20Blazer%20pics/][b][color=red]HERE[/color][/b][/url][/size]
Miles
Crew
Crew

Re: Superlift 6" SL Owners - Idler Arm Discussion

Post by Miles »

:lol:
[size=75][b][color=orange][i]~Jeremy[/i][/color][/b]

[i][b][color=blue]'00 ZR2 Blazer, 33" KM2's on PA3's, Lock Right in Iron front diff/Detroit Locker in rear, sway-bar disco's, 1-Ton P & I Arms[/color][/b][/i]

[b][color=yellow]BlaZeR pics [/color][/b][url=http://photobucket.com/albums/b240/Muslhed/Best%20Blazer%20pics/][b][color=red]HERE[/color][/b][/url][/size]