6" RC lift

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

jrichmonds10
Regular
Regular

6" RC lift

Post by jrichmonds10 »

I know the website says that this lift will not fit our CC's. Anyone thinking about doing it?
paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: 6" RC lift

Post by paintballrocker »

itll fit. the suspension is exactly the same as a regualr s10. the ZR2 is the only one with a suspension difference
[size=75]2002 CC, westin push bar with 2 lights, bed cover, custom made cat-back exhaust.......soon a steering stabilizer mod, lift, sounds system[/size]
riceburnr2005
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by riceburnr2005 »

I contacted rough country about this. Their response was that the torsion bar crossmember is different on the crew cab than the others. They didnt design brackets to fit the crew I suppose.
U.S. Marines
2003 CC LS, indigo blue, Spectre Cold Air, OBX throttle body spacer, descreened MAF, hunter bull bar, BAJA off road lights, 15x7 Crager soft 8 wheels, 31x10.50x15 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires, cranked TB's, Daystar 2 inch shackles, 2" PA body lift, 1.5 inch spacers in the rear, Access TonnoSport Tonneau cover, reese hitch, carbon fiber front chevy badge, Lund bug deflector, roof rack from a blazer, Kenwood CD player, JVC 6 1/2 speakers.
jpturner928
Crew
Crew

Post by jpturner928 »

I only got "not at this time" when I asked if they had plans to release a 6" lift for the crews.
[size=75]BE YOU
Do what you do[/size]
AVTekk
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by AVTekk »

How can the crossmember be different? Id check mine against the ext cab i have here but its a zr2 :\
paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by paintballrocker »

once again i go back to my first post, they are exactly the same!!
[size=75]2002 CC, westin push bar with 2 lights, bed cover, custom made cat-back exhaust.......soon a steering stabilizer mod, lift, sounds system[/size]