body lift problems

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

mfulaytar
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

body lift problems

Post by mfulaytar »

so this weekend i went ahead and tried to install the pa 2" bl. biggest pain in the ass. took me all day Saturday and Sunday. It still not finished right however and thats in the back of my mind bothering me. i couldn't figure out the oil filter drop brackets to save my life.the two bolts that you attach the bracket to the core support with dont even fit through the rear holes, so as of right now its held in there with one original bolt and that screwed my fan shroud up. where do i attach the bottom of the lower fan shroud to?

the instructions were awful. the pictures looked like they were taken with a toaster oven. the reassembly was very half assed. need t figure out the oil filter and fan shroud. i was in a hurry because i had to drive back to college the following morning.

shed some light please?
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: body lift problems

Post by HenryJ »

Performance Accessories 2" Body Lift #192

Download both sets of instructions from our mod page and see if that helps you.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
mfulaytar
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by mfulaytar »

The second instruction pdf took me to a bds suspension lift and it didn't adress either of my problems...
Hartleybl
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Hartleybl »

YouTube s10 body lift install it shows how to on a 2000 blazer 2 bolts facing you removal will undo the entire filter assembly I'm about to do a 3 inch I've been researching how to install a 1st Gen bl on a second Gen ill let ya'll know how it goes I got a pa 533x for extended cab on eBay for 112.97 no bumper brackets but gonna get 4 extra pucks... 10$$ a piece for front bumper and re drill the rear brackets
kiddbrother

Post by kiddbrother »

hello! i installed zone offroad 2" kit about 3 years ago on my 2001 s10 zr2 ! the only problem i had was i have side boards & i bought threaded rod & made bolts welded nuts on threaded rod !!! & i left stock bumper brackets on rear bumper!!
Hartleybl
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Hartleybl »

Welcome to the forum good idea I thought about some nerf bars to hide the body lift a bit