Rino Liner

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

Joseph
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Rino Liner

Post by Joseph »

I'm thinking about getting rid of my plastic bed liner for a Rino Liner or something like that. I've seen a few ads on T.V. and a brochure. The T.V. ad show how harmful a plastic bed liner could be over time. I had a bed liner in my Mazda and took it out because of the stuff getting under it and it was loose in some spots, just like ours. I'm going to fine the price to have this done. Hopefully this should not void some part of a warranty or will it?
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Conman »

Funny thing is that GM does not warr the paint with either a bed liner or spray-in. :shock: But it's funny that it comes standard on our trucks.

FYI, I pulled my bedliner out cause someone dropped a key in the hook cutouts and I saw scrathes arleady at only 4months! And my bed is mostly empty! So my suggestion for all is to take out the bed liner and clean the dirt out. Should help alittle but it will still scratch.

If it did not come with a bedliner, I would have got a spray-in.

Cheers,

Con
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
Jim

Post by Jim »

I had mine out when the truck was new to put some tie down hooks low in the bed where they should be. did you notice how much larger the bed is without the liner, the bed accually returns in front of the right wheel well.
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
Randy

Post by Randy »

In my last truck I had a LINE-X brand spray in liner and really liked it a lot. The best thing was that items did not slide around in the bed and that was nice. I do know that some of the spray in liners fade quite a bit in the sun, but I never had a problem with the LINE-X in the 2 years I had it. It was also very easy to sell that truck since it looked like new, in part due to the spray in liner.
mi2kga
Regular
Regular

Post by mi2kga »

I got my 01 used and it had the spray on rhino liner from the dealer, they also did vin etching and undercoating. I love the spay in stuff, it is over the rail and it looks ok. It seems to be a little dull, but if i hit it with some armorall it looks sweet. I think the plastic ones provide a little more protection, as the spray on one seems to wear off as i move stuff accross it!

Kent
Thanks

Kent
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

ya i w0uld like 0n t00. i have beat mine up bad. i use it as a table all the time. like t0 drill 0n an stuff. i supp0se i might just take the plsastick 0ut and just g0 naked f0r a while
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
| ##Budweiser ###### | ||''|"\,__.
|_...__...________ ====| |__|__|...]
"(@)'(@)""""**|(@)(@)******(@)I[/size]