Any other info that I should know?

Thanks!!

Todd :mrgreen:
24digger
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

hood protection

Post by 24digger »

I personally like the Lund Intersepter. I get the clear and paint the back to match the truck. Got mine from Summit Racing for about $60.
[size=75]2002 Yellow Crewcab, Gaylord X2000 Lid, Ventvisors, Painted to match bugshield, Stepshields, K&N filter,rear swaybar, Bed X-tender,Window Tint, 1.25" wheel spacers,overhead console with trip computer, steering wheel with radio controls, bilsteins, optima redtop, taylor wires. flowmaster 40 muffler, energy suspension swaybar bushings[/size]
Steven
Crew
Crew

Post by Steven »

Mines Deflecta Sheild, and it was about $60. I like mine. It's worked well keeping the front from getting chipped, even up the hood has no chips yet. I'd recommend it, if you dont mind the black smoked color.
[size=75]Throttle Body Riser, CFM-Tech High Flow Throttle Blade, K&N Gen 2, JetChip Stage 2, IAT Relocated, Power Pulleys, Mod'ed MSF Sensor, Flowmaster 50, HD Radiator, MSD6AL Ignition w/MSD Wires, E-Fan, Aux. E-Fan, HD Trans Cooler, 180 Jet Power Stat, B&M Electronic Shift Improver, 2" Body lift[/size]
Hirolln
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Hirolln »

Actually, I will probably get the smoked color as my ventvisors are smoked as well.

So I'm looking at about 60 bucks then.

So does the same one fit all the S10's then? or is there one specifically for the crew?
24digger
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

hood protection

Post by 24digger »

all S-10s should be the same 94-02
[size=75]2002 Yellow Crewcab, Gaylord X2000 Lid, Ventvisors, Painted to match bugshield, Stepshields, K&N filter,rear swaybar, Bed X-tender,Window Tint, 1.25" wheel spacers,overhead console with trip computer, steering wheel with radio controls, bilsteins, optima redtop, taylor wires. flowmaster 40 muffler, energy suspension swaybar bushings[/size]
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Conman »

I bought the Lund as well but it requires drilling. :( I was hopping it was a non-drill application like my Trooper. I'm not a fan of tape but ventshade does have them pre-color matched to factory colors which would save some time and expense.

Cheers,

Con
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

I really like mine cause it stops at the end of the hood and doesn't wrap around the fender any. Good for off-road so it doesn't catch on anything. I forgot the make and I am on a business tripy so can't go looky cause trucky not closey. hahaha :lol:

I think it was bugdeflector? some'm.
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]