My Tail Light Treatment

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

Jim

My Tail Light Treatment

Post by Jim »

Last edited by Jim on Sun Dec 08, 2002 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

:?:

:lol:
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
Jim

Post by Jim »

Is that a like :thumb: , Dislike :puke: , How is it done or what? :roll:
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

For the direction your headed (smooth and chrome) I think it works :thumb:

Any plans to lose the side mouldings and tailgate protector?

How about removing the rubber on the bumpers, either fill the holes and re-chrome or different bumpers?
Last edited by HenryJ on Mon Dec 02, 2002 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Jim

Post by Jim »

The Full Size HD has nice smooth chrome body side moldings I've been eyeing up :shock: . The bumpers I will leave alone. As I said before I'm going for the full size look in the compact truck.

Best Regards, Jim
Joseph
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Joseph »

Looks like you put a lot of time in doing that. I don't care for all of the black molding on our trucks. The one ofthe reason why I choose Dark Cherry Red Met. was due to the black moldings blended with the body color. I'm getting a logo that goes on a Grand Am that reads V-6 H.O. since our crew cabs come with the higher out put motor. JH68
Jim

Post by Jim »

It only took about 1/2 hour each not including the time to buy the OEM taillights off ebay for $ 7.50 the pair. About $ 8.00 worth of 3/8" chrome self stick wheel opening molding. All the original stuff is stored in my attic so it could be put back anytime. I purchased another grill shell to paint silver also.

Best Regards, Jim
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

:lol: The jpg link was broke before. Hey whatever floats your boat I always say. :shock:
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

yeah, you truck is looking pretty sharp. always so clean. i need to lend mine to you so you can put your Jimism's on it and will look great 8)
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
| ##Budweiser ###### | ||''|"\,__.
|_...__...________ ====| |__|__|...]
"(@)'(@)""""**|(@)(@)******(@)I[/size]