Blazer Door Panels

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

Black03ZR5
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Blazer Door Panels

Post by Black03ZR5 »

Does anybody know if the leatrher door inserts from a blazer LT would work on out truck. I know the door panel won't fit becasue of the rear wheels. But On the LT's they have leather vs. the regular plastic that you get on a s-10 even if you get leather.

Thanks,

Dave
Jim

Re: Blazer Door Panels

Post by Jim »

Black03ZR5 wrote:Does anybody know if the leatrher door inserts from a blazer LT would work on out truck. I know the door panel won't fit becasue of the rear wheels. But On the LT's they have leather vs. the regular plastic that you get on a s-10 even if you get leather.

Thanks,

Dave

The 2002 Blazer door panel as shown is all vinyl w/ no leather insert at all.

The rear door panels (upper section) will not fit ...the door handle is not at the same location. :( NOTE: look how much nicer the blazer seating is than ours. It looks like there is alot more stuffing in there.
Last edited by Jim on Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

I think our cloth seats have good stuffing. I think the crew is the most confortable vehicle I've ever been in. Everytime my wife drives, I fall right asleep. And she is always sleeping when I drive. And I also sleep sometimes when I drive, LOL. First vehicle that the buckets are tall enough for me. :D
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
Warnoffroad
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Warnoffroad »

quickbiker wrote:I think our cloth seats have good stuffing. I think the crew is the most confortable vehicle I've ever been in. Everytime my wife drives, I fall right asleep. And she is always sleeping when I drive. And I also sleep sometimes when I drive, LOL. First vehicle that the buckets are tall enough for me. :D

:lol: I know what your talking about, I slept great in the back seat of my truck this weekend :lol:
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

LOL, never tried the back seat. Too many dog hairs. I usually just recline all the way back. :roll:
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Blazer Door Panels

Post by Conman »

Jim wrote:
Black03ZR5 wrote:Does anybody know if the leatrher door inserts from a blazer LT would work on out truck. I know the door panel won't fit becasue of the rear wheels. But On the LT's they have leather vs. the regular plastic that you get on a s-10 even if you get leather.

Thanks,

Dave

The 2002 Blazer door panel as shown is all vinyl w/ no leather insert at all.

The rear door panels (upper section) will not fit ...the door handle is not at the same location. :( NOTE: look how much nicer the blazer seating is than ours. It looks like there is alot more stuffing in there.

Wow, those blazer seats do look like they have more stuff. :( I hope it's not so as that's not fair as we don't even get the matching door panels too. :x There is a blazer/jimmy I see at the train statiion. I'll have to look if it has leather also and compare. ;) I still wonder why GM never gave some of the Blazer options to the S10 Pickup(like AutoTrac, Power Sunroof, Auto Temp, etc.), when it's built in the same factory(and probably same line as well). They could have got some more of my money if they did. I can see why they did not do a ZR2 for the Crew cause of the extra R & D(and probably the lawyers told them no).

Con
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
Black03ZR5
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Black03ZR5 »

They must have upgraded the S-10 leather seats for '03 because those are exactly the same as my seats. Those aren't the door panels I was thinking of. The ones that I saw and I am not sure what year they were, were more of pleated leather that matched the seats. Thanks for the responses.

Dave