Bumber Cover

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

Joseph
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Bumber Cover

Post by Joseph »

I'm looking for a bumber cover to give my truck a Xtreme look or maybe a air dam whould look better. Who makes the right one for a 4x4 crew cab? I found several I like but, they don't say if their made for a crew cab or does it matter at all? JH68
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

I assume you meant to say ...Bumper cover. :lol:

I haven't really been looking for one for a crew cab. But a friend of mine has been looking for one for his '94 excab.

I would think that if you find one for a S-10 of the correct year it should work.

You might even be able to make one from a different year work too with modification.

This one looks like it does indeed cover the bumper, but it is listed for 98-99 S-10 and I'm not sure what the differences may be.

If it is just a matter of removing the rubber strip on your bumper to make it work it might not be too bad.

This one almost looks like it may only be the valance? If that is the case it might be easier to mod for the fit?

Stylinconcepts has several listed for '98-2003 S-10 I would think any of them would work.

Lots of questions. Keep us informed on what and where you find one.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Joseph
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Joseph »

Yes, I meant bumper cover. Sorry about that. I going to go with a S-10 Cameo look. Remember them. Try to find one without driving light holes in it and sqaure as possible. The white one in the picture could be what Im after. I'll check out the web site you listed. JH68