crew cab spoilers

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

DanO

crew cab spoilers

Post by DanO »

Recently got a new 2003 GMC Sonoma crewcab and was wondering if anyone has added a racerback spoiler or has seen one with a spoiler on. any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dan O.
Joseph
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Joseph »

I have a '02 and I check into this last year and nothing was around at that time. I was going after a Avalanche look but then went to a muscle truck look. It seems to me crew cab acceressories are hard to come by at 1st. But, more are showing up lately. JH68
Last edited by Joseph on Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanO

crew cab spoiler

Post by DanO »

Thanks for your reply. Thats exactly what I want to go for is the avalanche look. I have searched everywhere online and couldn't find one, but a custom shop here in Rochester says they can get me one. Cost about 500.00 painted and installed. Was hoping to see a picture of one on a crewcab before I made up my mind. Thanks again.

Dan O.
Black03ZR5
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: crew cab spoiler

Post by Black03ZR5 »

DanO wrote:a custom shop here in Rochester says they can get me one.

Dan O.
Rochester, NY or Rochester, MN? Just curious.

Dave
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

This is as close as I have seen to what you have been looking for

I'd say if you can't get one to trial fit before hand, you could mock one up using masking tape and card board "rattle can" it a color that is close and see if it is really what you want.

Sometimes the minds eye is much better than reality. Get some second opinions too.

Mock it up and post a picture. I'm sure everyone here will give you an honest evaluation. ;)

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
bad bowtie
Regular
Regular

Post by bad bowtie »

I have seen it on a black one and it look good. It looks like the ones for the regular s-10.
2002 crewcab ZR5 -- dark metallic blue , 2" PA bodylift , 1.5"torsion bar and shackle lift , 31" BFG all-terrians , K&N airfilter and 40 series , Flowmaster exhaust , Leer 100XQ cap , AND MUCH MORE!!