Summit Rear Diff Cover

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Summit Rear Diff Cover

Post by BADs Crew »

I want to install a new rear diff cover, Anyone know the part number for the one from Summit?
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

That be it. Thanks :thumb:
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Ordered :nana:
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I just caught this thread. There was another floating around when I bought mine. I will try to look it up but, don't install it without reading that thread about oiling channels, using rtv on the drain plug and use the oem plug for your filling up the rear diff oil. The fill hole on the summit is too low.

Oh wait.....I forgot you were "Mr Search" :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

Reed, is this the thread you were thinking of? :wink:

TA Performance, Summit and LPW 10 Bolt Rear End Covers

Steve
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

That's it Steve
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Yeah, I read about that when I had my 87 and use to hang at S-10 Extremist. Thanks for the heads up. I am sure I will have more questions once I receive the cover.