Gobi roof rack systems.....

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Gobi roof rack systems.....

Post by adrenalnjunky »

Buddy of mine in Boulder just sent this link.......

http://www.gobiracks.com/Chevy/

2 observations:
1) Might be usable on a CrewCab
2) Where the heck do you find a ZR2 Blazer that is that clean?
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
2000 S10 Blazer 4x4 4Dr. -- 2" PA BodyLift, Daystar Shackles, TB Crank, 1.75" Rear wheel spacers, Yakima roofrack, 30" BFG AT's.
1969 VW Bug -- airbagged and in pieces.
1962 VW Karmann ghia -- rusting over in the corner. "That's not a tool--that's a damn brick!"[/size]
cdnuser
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by cdnuser »

That rack looks awesome!

PS adrenalnjunky, what lift do you have on the yellow CC in the photo gallery?
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

That's not my CC in the gallery - I honestly don't remember whose it was - he couldn't get the images to upload properly, so he emailed them to me and I posted them. I'm pretty sure that is the superlift 6" kit.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
2000 S10 Blazer 4x4 4Dr. -- 2" PA BodyLift, Daystar Shackles, TB Crank, 1.75" Rear wheel spacers, Yakima roofrack, 30" BFG AT's.
1969 VW Bug -- airbagged and in pieces.
1962 VW Karmann ghia -- rusting over in the corner. "That's not a tool--that's a damn brick!"[/size]
dwntwnCC

Post by dwntwnCC »

Hands down the best rack I have ever seen on a chevy.

One comment, I don't like drilling holes in my roof. I emailed these guys regarding availability, I'll let everyone know what I hear.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

dwntwnCC wrote:.........................One comment, I don't like drilling holes in my roof. ...................
If, you do not have a ZR5 then, you will have to drill somewhere.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

dwntwnCC wrote:I emailed these guys regarding availability, I'll let everyone know what I hear.
Hopefully you will get a reply. :?

I e-mailed them about availability a a couple months ago and never heard back. :roll:

Steve
dwntwnCC

Post by dwntwnCC »

I noticed on the GOBI website even with the factory rack they still drilled mounts into the roof at the front of the rack. Regardless, it's still the best looking rack period. I have a Yakima rack that I'm sure I could attach it to but like the photos I'll be drilling in the roof. Speaking of which have you see the winch bumpers on the Xterra, if not check out the GOBI website. Anyone know a fabricator shop that makes them for a Sonoma?