Toneu Cover
Stainless Steel Rockers
2 Inch PA Body Lift
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I like. But, I am a sucker for blue!

I do a few trails and am not a solid fan of duals but, I think it will serve you well :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

SWEET !!! :rock:
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

Very nice! :thumb:
[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]
Noma02
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Noma02 »

I like that! Are you going with a soft top for the bed? Also where did you get thoes decals? That would look sweet on my black CC.
[size=75]2002 Sonoma crew cab. Mod air box. drop in K&N air filter , Tonneau cover.[/size] Bug deflector, vent guards. Step rail next!
T Man
Crew
Crew

Post by T Man »

If im not mistaken those are either mitsubishi raider (new) or nissan decals correct?
Taylorized
Regular
Regular

Decals

Post by Taylorized »

The decals were custom made for me by a local place.
Soft tonou of my 96 S10 Short bed! I cut 17 inches off the side rails and am having the leather cut to match!
rickscrewcab
Crew
Crew

Post by rickscrewcab »

Great looking ride...The wheels are awesome! Where did you get the SS handles...I've been searching everywhere for them.
[size=75]2003 crewcab-flowmaster muffler w/dual exhaust and 12" stainless steel tips, cold air intake, color matched bug deflector, LED taillights, Lund tri-fold tonneau, projector foglights, clear corner lights, neft bars, billet grill, Huskey floor mats, molded mud flaps and a Hunter Grill guard. Mods for next years budget...2" body lift, fender flairs, bigger wheels and tires, CB radio.[/size]
Taylorized
Regular
Regular

handles

Post by Taylorized »

SS Door hadles came from ebay You can get a whole set all 4 doors and tailgate
rickscrewcab
Crew
Crew

Post by rickscrewcab »

I've been looking there, but with no luck. Do you remember the sellers name or store? I did find a place called TFP, Inc. and found some great looking stuff, but I'll bet it's pricy. Check it out:

www.tfpusa.com
[size=75]2003 crewcab-flowmaster muffler w/dual exhaust and 12" stainless steel tips, cold air intake, color matched bug deflector, LED taillights, Lund tri-fold tonneau, projector foglights, clear corner lights, neft bars, billet grill, Huskey floor mats, molded mud flaps and a Hunter Grill guard. Mods for next years budget...2" body lift, fender flairs, bigger wheels and tires, CB radio.[/size]
rickscrewcab
Crew
Crew

Post by rickscrewcab »

After a little more searching, I did find a seller on e-bay. Fenderworld Diehl auto parts. Some of the stuff he sells is actually from the company I listed above: TFP, Inc.
Thanks for the heads-up!
Taylorized
Regular
Regular

Post by Taylorized »

Thats who I got Mine from!
Cgbaseball

Post by Cgbaseball »

I love those tires. I am planning on getting new tires here soon and am going to get larger tires. I looked your tires up on BFGoodrich.com, and I really like what I see. Just curious, how much was the set of tires? and will fit on a stock with no problem?
Taylorized
Regular
Regular

BFG Tires

Post by Taylorized »

Tires I got second hand. I traded a different set for those tires. I got a smoken deal cause they are like new. Stock height with 31-10.50-15 is tricky. Some people say no some yes. With my truck with stock rims I just rubbed the frame at full turn. With my new rims 15x8 with 5.5 back space I had to turn up torsion bars and pull the bottom inner fender well bolt. I also have air shocks on rear so I leveled truck with air pressure. But tommorow I am installing a 2" PA body lift.
green02crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by green02crew »

I really like the rims and exhaust! I'm jealous now...
2002 S-10 Crew Cab
Too Many Mods Check the Readers Rides Page