Need some ideas.

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

Noma02
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Need some ideas.

Post by Noma02 »

I was cleaning the cc last night and noticed that the drivers side mirror housing was cracked. So I was thinking of getting new ones that were a little more sporty looking, or do you think I should stick with what I got. All advice is welcome. :thumb:
T Man
Crew
Crew

Post by T Man »

keep the dumbos on there, leave the sport mirrors to the bagged and dragged crowd
Noma02
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Noma02 »

LOL. ok. I wasn't sure if it would look dumb or not. I guess I'm going to the junk yard to see if I can find one. Thanks !
[size=75]2002 Sonoma crew cab. Mod air box. drop in K&N air filter , Tonneau cover.[/size] Bug deflector, vent guards. Step rail next!
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Noma02
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Noma02 »

thanks
[size=75]2002 Sonoma crew cab. Mod air box. drop in K&N air filter , Tonneau cover.[/size] Bug deflector, vent guards. Step rail next!
rickscrewcab
Crew
Crew

Post by rickscrewcab »

You can always get chrome inserts to dress them up.
[size=75]2003 crewcab-flowmaster muffler w/dual exhaust and 12" stainless steel tips, cold air intake, color matched bug deflector, LED taillights, Lund tri-fold tonneau, projector foglights, clear corner lights, neft bars, billet grill, Huskey floor mats, molded mud flaps and a Hunter Grill guard. Mods for next years budget...2" body lift, fender flairs, bigger wheels and tires, CB radio.[/size]
Noma02
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Noma02 »

I was thinking about that also. Thanks for all the good ideas!