Another source for chrome accents...

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

rickscrewcab
Crew
Crew

Another source for chrome accents...

Post by rickscrewcab »

After some more surfing on the WWW (on company time :lol: ), I went to the SEMA website. I found a company TFP. inc., that has many chrome accessories for S10's. From door and tailgate handles, to moldings, mirror covers, grills, and fender trim.
This is the first place I've come across that has handles for S10's.

Click this link for pics and search for products:

http://www.tfpusa.com/v4/go.gnf?s=tfpusa
[size=75]2003 crewcab-flowmaster muffler w/dual exhaust and 12" stainless steel tips, cold air intake, color matched bug deflector, LED taillights, Lund tri-fold tonneau, projector foglights, clear corner lights, neft bars, billet grill, Huskey floor mats, molded mud flaps and a Hunter Grill guard. Mods for next years budget...2" body lift, fender flairs, bigger wheels and tires, CB radio.[/size]
rickscrewcab
Crew
Crew

Post by rickscrewcab »

After further investigation, :shock: there's a guy on e-bay that sells the same products as TFP, and he's cheaper!!! :nana: You'd think by cutting out the middleman you'd save some $$$ by buying direct. :?:

Who'd da thunk it :crazy:
[size=75]2003 crewcab-flowmaster muffler w/dual exhaust and 12" stainless steel tips, cold air intake, color matched bug deflector, LED taillights, Lund tri-fold tonneau, projector foglights, clear corner lights, neft bars, billet grill, Huskey floor mats, molded mud flaps and a Hunter Grill guard. Mods for next years budget...2" body lift, fender flairs, bigger wheels and tires, CB radio.[/size]