4x4 chrome emblem

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

unvth1s
Regular
Regular

4x4 chrome emblem

Post by unvth1s »

hey guys, how's everyone doin? good I hope. Last night I was on ebay searching for a Texas Trophy Hunter Association sticker (eventually later found on their website) that I had put on my old truck that I purchased at a gun show along time ago but they didn't have any on ebay, however, I stumbled upon this 4x4 chrome emblem by happenstance (3D approx. 4" width 1" tall) with 4 minutes left on the ebay ad and no bids. I put $0.99 (the lowest) and ended up winning. Saw identical ones selling for "buy it now prices" @ $8. Anyway here's what I bought for a total sum of $4.99 Image Click HERE to see my tail-gate photoshopped. Product is going to arrive in 5 business days so I thought way wait to see what it looks like. Maybe suggest a better place to put it? I never desired one I just ended up getting it because I thought I'd get a simple looking exterior upgrade that looks original. Believe it or not my pockets don't run very deep so I can't buy the nice expensive stuff all you guys with sweet crew's. So cheers to those who can do the labor and have expertise, and congrats for those who work hard to spend bucks on their rides. I purchased my crew December 1st for $10k drive-out @ 60k-miles and the only upgrades I've done is a decal I purchased last night a $15 (total after S&H)<--my old truck, the 4x4 chrome $4.99 emblem(thumbnail shown above) and the ZR5 off-road factory-looking graphic decal $18.. I was thinking of spending around $250 after new year.. Any suggestions? (I'm satisfied with interior) any mods would be performance and/or exterior

For those who are wondering why there looks like a ZR5 factory decal on my truck (from the photoshopped image of my tail-gate with the 4x4 emblem)it's not a factory decal, and I don't have the ZR5 appearance package. Since ALL crew cab's are 4x4 and the ZR5 is just an appearance package I figure they're the same thing so I bought a custom decal that takes the "ZR5" appearance package decal and customizes it to look like the "Z71off-road" decal. As far as I know these decals are not factory, the ones I bought were made by "Medina" decal, graphics, and signs My ZR5 Off-Road decal

PS. I'm new to the forums, only been a few days. This is by far my longest post, so if it's too long just let me know. I was trying to add detail to describe a history of unfolding events and make it more "interesting"
Last edited by unvth1s on Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

Go quickly to PRO AM.com, 713-781-7755, order two heavy duty Bilstein B46-1410 Front, two heavy duty Bilstein B46-1681 Rear Shocks, $59.95 each, $239.80 delivered to your door. Get dirty for about two hours and be excited. You will think you now own a CC that handles Vette like. Best Premium dollar mod you will make!! :speedy: :rock: :woohoo:
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Horsehammerr wrote:Go quickly to PRO AM.com, 713-781-7755, order two heavy duty Bilstein B46-1410 Front, two heavy duty Bilstein B46-1681 Rear Shocks, $59.95 each, $239.80 delivered to your door. Get dirty for about two hours and be excited. You will think you now own a CC that handles Vette like. Best Premium dollar mod you will make!! :speedy: :rock: :woohoo:
I second that. :thumb: It was that best mode I made. Like driving a different truck.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
unvth1s
Regular
Regular

Post by unvth1s »

Horsehammerr wrote:Go quickly to PRO AM.com, 713-781-7755, order two heavy duty Bilstein B46-1410 Front, two heavy duty Bilstein B46-1681 Rear Shocks, $59.95 each, $239.80 delivered to your door. Get dirty for about two hours and be excited. You will think you now own a CC that handles Vette like. Best Premium dollar mod you will make!! :speedy: :rock: :woohoo:
wicked.. I'll def look into it, appreciate it

--edit

Tried pro-am & proam.com and neither.. Did you mean proamtdw.com? I google'd the phone # you posted bc I live in Houston and found that site..

Bilstein Shock Absorber Heavy Duty - Pro-Am Auto Accessories

I'll have to check more into it :) thx for the suggestion
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

Yes it is PRO AM AUTO PARTS , 6124 RICHMOND, HOUSTON, TEXAS, 77057, 713-781-7755. There is no Web address on my receipts. I'm sure I found them just looking for Bilstein shocks. Sorry for the mis-information. But, when you do get them on , you will love the ride and handleing !!!
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN